This video illustrates how to adjust your viewports appropriately.
Your PVCAD template has multiple sheets with different views on it to show the parts of your project appropriately. Each viewport needs to be set to display these parts in an appropriate scale. To set the scale of your viewport, follow the steps below.
1) Highlight the outline of the viewport you want to set.
2) Once highlighted, type 'properties' and hit 'Enter' on your keyboard.
3) A window will pop up. Adjust the 'Standard Scale' to the desired scale.
4) Exit this window.
5) Type 'Regen' to update the drawing and the scale indicator at the bottom will auto-update to the new scale you just selected.
6) Adjust the scale block to show appropriate distances for your selected scale.