When creating layouts, you can update the starting point of your layouts by doing the following:
1) Click 'Make Layout'
2) The software then prompts you to enter in the azimuth of your array. Type in a value and hit 'Enter' to continue.
3) Once you see the outline of the first module, you can:
- Hit 'Shift + Tab' in order to change the insertion point
- Continue hitting 'Shift + Tab' till you get the insertion point that you want
- There are 5 to choose from: Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Right, Bottom Left, & Center
This will give you a bit more precision in where you want your layout to start from.